- Complete a Fliptastics Gymnastics REGISTRATION FORM and WAIVER required with payment to hold spot.
- Classes are first come first serve basis with a limited availability. We will place kids in classes in the order in which we receive forms with payment.
- $30 Annual Membership
- Second child within same household Annual Fee is $20, max family $60. Tuition for each month must be paid by the date signed up to guarantee the class spot.
- Each additional child within same household receives a $5 discount per month
- There is a $20 fee for returned checks.
- Normally, tuition for partially used terms will not be refunded except in the case of injury or illness.
- In extenuating circumstances, unused tuition will gladly be converted to a credit for other family members.
- In the event of a refund, a $15 administration fee will be applied.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What does my child wear?
For girls, a leotard is fine. If you don’t have one, tight fitting clothing is ok. NO baggy clothing. For boys a tank top and shorts are fine. Again tight fitting, NO baggy clothing. We recommend bare feet for traction. If your child wears a watch or other jewelry, let them leave it with you before class.
- What about gym closings?
- Fliptastics observes several holidays: Christmas, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Memorial Day and July 4th. We will close for one week at Christmas and July 4th.
- In case of inclement weather, for the safety of our staff, trainers, coaches and clientele, please follow the schedule for the Bradley County/Cleveland City School Systems. If either are closed for bad weather, our classes will also be cancelled.
- Watch our Facebook page also for any changes.
REGISTRATION FORM (pdf Download)
WAIVER (pdf Download)